Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mr Q predicts another winner...

Mr Q's not one to say I told you so, but he is amazed at his own "prediction" skills...
see the end of this post way back on April 2nd...

Actually I still found the season of AI a yawn, and Adam is definitely the better singer,
but Kris has his own appeal too...

Unfortunately he got last night's winner all wrong!!
How on earth did Gilles Marini lose "Dancing with the Stars" last night to that little freakin' gymnast??!!

Let's take a quick look at Gilles again, shall we???

There...you can tell he's obviously the better dancer just from this picture!!

You can't? OK, let's watch him in action then...



If those SATC producers know what they're doing,
they'll find at least a small role for Gilles in the sequel!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally agree. That guy is fantastic on his feet (and easy on the eyes). I saw him on my fav. morning talk show this a.m. (you know the one) and he said he will be joining the cast of Brothers and Sisters next season! What a great combination. I have been trying to guess what role he will play on B&S, but I can't figure it out! What do you think?
-Holay