Friday, May 15, 2009

Flashback Friday is back! And EFN Lounge is opening!

Future posts can only take you so far, and since returning from the lovely island of St.Barthelemy Mr Q has been incredibly unmotivated by all things internet/blog/FB-related...even QSN!!

But that will change right now...

Here's my flashback Friday video and if I could turn back time Cher I'd turn it back to 3 weeks ago when I was hanging at the beach bar next to Shell Beach drinking a Carib...but alas...I'm here in DC...


And speaking of Cher have you seen she wore this same outfit recently in Vegas...
the almost-63 (next week!) year old woman (born May 20, 1946!) has cojones that's all I have to say...
how can you NOT love her?

And don't forget be bar is gone forever!!

The opening weekend of EFN Lounge on 9th Street starting tonight!

Check it out!

No comments: