Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Snow Day!

So this is March 2nd???

Unfortunately not enough to keep us home but it IS a pretty last blast of winter don't you think?
At least it's something measurable and of course enough to throw the local media people into a huge frenzy of bad reporting...


The Gardener and I would like to give a big shout out to Dr. and Mr. French who had a fabulous "AMAZING RACE" party over the weekend...from making Lego models, jigsaw puzzles, blowing and painting eggs, and moving frozen peas and corns with chopsticks there was an AMAZING amount of time and effort put into the challenges and (through some luck after early drop-outs) the Gardener and I emerged victorious...

And we now have "1000 Places to Visit before we Die"...luckily we've been to seven of them so that only leaves 993 to go!

Happy Birthday to Jon Bon Jovi!!
47 years old today!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreed. Phil & I were just saying what a fun time we had. *sigh*

-Holay

Mr. Q said...

LOL - you slay me Holay...

Glad you got some quality face time with Phil this weekend...

And now I know who I want as a partner in future Concentration games!!