Friday, December 5, 2008

Babs and Beyonce in DC this weekend...

From today's Post...regarding who is performing this Sunday at the Kennedy Center Honors...

Beyoncé will perform "The Way We Were" for her career model, honoree Barbra Streisand. "I want to be like her," Beyoncé told the L.A. Times. "She is just the ultimate. And I want to be an icon, too."

Do you think Beyonce is nervous about singing for the biggest DIVA of them all on Sunday???

I mean, Babs seems like she used to be fun a long, long time ago before all the effected movements, Donna Karan shoulder-draping outfits, and fingernail obsession...

Good Luck Beyonce! And be nice Babs!! I still love your old movies!!

If anyone had asked Mr Q (I know, I know...they didn't...AGAIN!), but if they had, "My Man" would have been a much better choice for Ms. Beyonce...from Funny Girl...

No comments: