Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday night update...

Beyonce's new video from yesterday's post (see below) is now functional again...apologies for the lapse...I can easily picture Mr Q, Chartreusy and AJ busting those moves around a pool in Fort Lauderdale in just a couple of weeks!!

Ugly Betty still good tonight! They came up with a way to get rid of the long-haired French kid!! Woo hoo! Unfortunately Eddie Cibrian is gone too!! Oy!! Poor Hilda! Poor Mr Q!!

Last night's Project Runway finale anti-climactic I thought...no one WOWED me...

Leanne did win (as Mr Q predicted)...but I found her repetitive "petals" in EVERY outfit a little "one-note" to borrow Nina Garcia's phrase...

I liked Kenley's collection better...and I HATE to say that cause that woman is a bee-atch...but it was much more varied...even if she did "copy" other designers!! Oops!

Have a fab Friday...

No comments: