Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I"m a prude!!

Wow! And that's not "wow" in a good way...

Mr Q understands he's certainly not the target audience for the new 90210, and he understands this IS the CW and all, but don't you think simulated fellatio in the front seat of a car, several comments that include the words "penis", "vagina", "bitch", and "ass" at 8pm(!) on a Tuesday night is a little much???

Isn't it? Or am I a prude? I never thought I was...I enjoy a good soap with the best of them! But this is mindless drivel that relies on sex for any and all character conflict...
Are there no writers out there that know how to write a good melodrama anymore?

This show is a disaster...and the ratings will probably be huge...for the first night.

Oh yeah, and the girls on this show need to eat something...and if they're really 16 that's scary...and I'm not sure what Shannon Doherty's been doing but she's got bigger arms then most of the guys on the show...

This is the end of the new 90210 on QSN...got to go...

Janice Dickinson is starting with new model Chandler!
Now THAT'S quality TV!! :-)

No comments: