Monday, September 15, 2008

OK, I'll give it one little look...

...even though I swore I was never going to watch Desperate Housewives ever again...

Now they go and cast Lily Tomlin in a recurring role!! As Mrs. McCluskey's sister!!

I love Lily...I chased her across the Ellipse years ago...no, really, I did...ask the Gardener and Mr French...but that's another story to be told another time...

So Mr Q will give this lame ol' show one more shot just to see what Lily does with her character...and good casting as Mrs. McCluskey's sister too...she's one of the only decent characters (and actresses) on this show...

It's gimmicky on Marc Cherry's part to "jump ahead 5 years", but it'll pull in viewers for a little while...until they realize (as I did) that this show jumped the shark right after its first season...

But who knows...we'll see what he gives Lily to work with a week from Sunday!!

No comments: