Thursday, July 17, 2008

This won't help my Netflix queue...

Mad Men nominated for 16 Emmy's today! Wow!

I'm really happy for them, and the handsome Jon Hamm for being nominated for Best Actor in a Drama Series...

The Gardener and I watched a lot of the first season of Mad Men on AMC, but decided to order the whole thing on Netflix so we could see each and every episode...there's already been a "very long wait" notation in my queue so 16 Emmy nods probably won't help lessen the demand!! And the 2nd season is starting later this month!!

Other good Emmy news...Vanessa Williams up for Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series! And America Ferrera as well...way to go Ugly Betty!!

And I was glad to see Desperate Housewives was completely ignored...as it should be...that show became a waste of time after the first season...and Mr Q should know because he's wasted all that time watching it through the second and third seasons!! But no more!! I don't care if they accelerate the story 5 years or 50 years!!

Looks like I need to put John Adams and Damages in my Netflix queue as well...

No comments: