Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy 84th Birthday Doris Day!!


A TRUE movie star...

In my fantasy world (I visit often), Ms. Day is waking up in Carmel with her many dogs rescued from shelters and while scanning the Internet this morning stumbles upon Q Street News...on the very, very, very remote chance that happens and my readership zooms up to 5 people and includes a major motion picture star(!) of yesteryear, let me be the first to say....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DORIS! May you have a healthy and wonderful 84th!!

And for those of you who only know Doris from Pillow Talk,
do yourselves a favor and check out her long, long list of films...
Midnight Lace, Young at Heart, By the Light of the Silvery Moon, On Moonlight Bay, Please Don't eat the Daisies, Send me no Flowers...just to name several...oh yeah, Julie and Love me or Leave Me!!! And more!!

No comments: