Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Enough...

American Idol is getting as annoying as the Democrats trying to figure out who the hell their nominee will be...wake me when its over!!

I won't even get into Carly being voted off...

And to keep things fresh, Neil Diamond is the coach next week!! Wow...there are no words...

You KNOW David Cook is going to nail Sweet Caroline!! Or will he choose Coming to America??? But the bigger question is - will ANYONE care???

Thankfully after a very long wait one of the BEST shows on TV is FINALLY coming back tomorrow night!! And Eddie Cibrian isn't far behind...woo hoo!

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I always check your blog for the AI update, since I never watch the results show. I can not believe Carly went home! What is up with that? There were two (and, yes, J.C. is one of them) that were waaaay worse than her. What is going on here, people?

Mr Q said...

Good question Holly!!

It's a SINGING competition people!!

And the choice of Neil Diamond next week...c'mon. Not to knock Neil - I do have his greatest hits, but can't we broaden the theme just a little bit?? Dance hits of the 90's? Soul ballads? Top 100 songs of 2005? Something???