Tuesday, April 8, 2008

American Idol thoughts...

My favorite was a tad disappointing tonight, although the judges obviously disagree with me...
Angels was not a good song choice for me dawg...and a little pitchy!

AJ wasn't a fan, but Mr. Q thought he was pretty good tonight...
but what did Holly think??!

Worst performance of the evening...do you disagree???
Someone's head is EXPANDING!!

Mr. Q's prediction!!
She'll be gone tomorrow night...
Bad song choice and couldn't hit the notes on a REALLY BIG SONG!

Till tomorrow...

2 comments:

Holly said...

Good looks & can play the ukelayee (sp?)-what more can you want out of a man??? Best performance of the night by far! I was very happy Simon agreed, I was afraid they were going to tear him apart for it!

mr q said...

As they say...he'll sail through to next week...